LATEST NEWS

RIP -)G(- Shep

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  -)G(- Dr Doom September 21, 2018 at 8:31 am.

• Author

-)G(- Dr Doom
    Keymaster

It’s with a heavy heart that I have to announce the passing of one of our long time members and very good friend -)G(- Shep aka John Shuba. Shep passed away sometime on Sunday 9/16/18 from a heart attack. Other than that we don’t have any other details at this time.

-)G(-Punisher
    Keymaster

This breaks my heart. Shep was a kind person with a great sense of humor. I hope he is at peace now with his late wife.

-)G(-Erebus
    Participant

Very sorry to hear this. RIP Shep, you were always fun to game with.

Peace Keeper
    Participant

Death sucks period. I still have the Star Wars stamp picture frame award that he handed out to me.

Yourdaddy
    Participant

This is a huge blow to me. I remember Shep. Even though I have not been around for a few years, I still miss him and -)G(- clan. My first clan!! I feel yall are family. I remember some of the pictures he made for DoD.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Yourdaddy.

-)G(- Dr Doom
    Keymaster

Hey its good to hear from you Yourdaddy! After all the time we all spent together, I too felt like everyone here was extended family so its tough losing one of our own. Shep was a big part of The Gathering and what he brought to the table with his personality, input, efforts and contributions were immeasurable and it played to a key part of our success

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  -)G(- Dr Doom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar